Video Stories of Grandparents Raising Their Grandchildren.
Dr. Patricia Lawrence, Director of Project Healthy Grandparents, was interviewed in June on WABE-FM’s Closer Look with Rose Scott. She was joined by PHG advisory board member Chris Fulton and his grandmother, Terryln Fulton, who participated in PHG when Chris was a young boy. The Fultons talked about the impact the project had on their lives, while Dr. Lawrence talked about how the project aims to empower local grandparent-led households.
- Southwest Airlines Treats PHG to the Aquarium
- Help Grandparents Raising Their Grandchildren During a Pandemic
- Growing with GRANDparents: PHG Grandkids Tell Their Story
- P2P Project Healthy Grandparents
- Georgia State University – Carl V Patton President’s Award received by Project Healthy Grandparents
- Project Healthy Grandparents honors grandparents raising grandchildren
- Past PHG Grandparent Shares Testimony